(as of UTC – Details)
If you are a business owner, you just need to work on two key points to grow your company – Win more customers and do more business with your current customers. How you store and manage customer related data will determine as to how much do you understand your customers and how many leads do you eventually convert into customers for your business.
HubSpot CRM is a robust and free product for storing and managing customer related data. HubSpot provides additional capabilities for customers with free and premium features in Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and Service Hub platforms. HubSpot can be a formidable arsenal for entrepreneurs or company owners to rapidly grow their businesses.
HubSpot CRM Simplified explores the various capabilities that are offered by HubSpot growth platform. This book applies the different features that are available in the product to a single case study across various chapters.
This book is for you if:
- You are an entrepreneur or a business owner and you want to know more about a product for storing and managing customer related data.
- You want to standardize marketing or sales related processes in your organization.
- You want to expand your business by reaching out to more customers and you seek to know more about a technology platform that can empower you to achieve this goal.
HubSpot CRM Simplified explores the following topics:
- Store contact details of customers, leads and companies using the Contacts feature.
- Create compelling email using snippets and templates. Connect email accounts with HubSpot to enable email tracking and to analyze email performance among the recipients. Create and deploy HubSpot chatbot on your website.
- Track the various business deals that your company is pursuing with prospects through the Deals application.
- Create various types of tasks for your business associates in order to empower them to engage with customers.
- Upload different types of documents that your associates can refer to and use during their interactions with customers.
- Avoid back and forth communications regarding meeting time availability by creating a meeting in HubSpot and by sharing the link for the same with your customers.
- Create sales enablement content by documenting best practices for sales and marketing related processes in your company with the Playbooks application.
- Create compelling quote documents with the Quotes application and then share these documents with your customers.
- Create HubSpot forms to capture lead data and deploy these forms on your website.
- Create attractive CTAs or calls to action for your customers. Use these CTAs in emails or landing pages of your website.
- Use various types of templates to design content for marketing email.
- Create marketing campaigns in HubSpot. Assign goals and budget for marketing campaign. Assign various types of assets such as email or landing pages to a campaign. Track campaign performance across various metrics.
- Provide optimum customer support using Tickets application.
- Automate marketing and sales related processes in your organization by using the Workflows application in HubSpot.
You can use this book to get a basic understanding of various applications in HubSpot CRM. You can later apply the product according to your business requirements.
Note: Some of the features that are described in this book are only available in premium version.