(as of Mar 03,2021 00:04:02 UTC – Details)
Revised and updated for 2021 with new case studies and covering the latest Google updates!
Become one of the 10,000+ business owners and marketers who have used this bestselling no-nonsense SEO book to increase their rankings and sell more.
Whether you’ve dabbled in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and been disappointed with the results, are a complete SEO newbie looking for a large slice of the ranking pie or you’re a seasoned professional looking to stay up to date with the best SEO practices, this book is for you.
How would it feel to…
- Understand how Google chooses which websites to rank?
- Know exactly what keywords to target to attract people who are ready to buy what you sell?
- Have your most profitable keywords hit the top spot?
- Confidently be able to tweak your website and its structure (no technical know-how needed!) for fast gains?
- Be able to write killer content that Google and your visitors love?
- Build relationships with key publication players in your industry and have them begging for your content?
- Have crafted a complete SEO strategy to laser-target your focus and get big results?
What kind of results can you achieve?
One of our clients came to us in 2015 asking for help. His business was making $2k per month in sales, and he was contemplating closing shop. Today, that business turns over $3.4million per month, thanks to the strategies in this book.You’ll read about this business and others in the book. Every strategy is data-backed and battle-tested by the Exposure Ninja team, who grow real businesses like yours.
Section 1: The Foundations
- The four free ways to appear on the first page of Google
- How to identify keywords that will drive hordes of hungry traffic to your website
- The key to seeing ranking gains in just weeks
- Why snooping on your competitors is crucial, and how to steal the good bits.
Section 2: Your Website
Transform your website’s ranking by:
- Structuring it to make it easy for Google AND visitors to use
- Using content to 10x your traffic
- Transforming your blog into a sales generator
- Avoiding the SEO pitfalls that can do more harm to your website than good
Section 3: Promoting Your Website
You’ll find out:
- The exact process that took one business from 35 to 3,450 leads a month
- How to get links from national newspaper websites
- The easy way to pitch content sounding desperate
- How to get links from social media
Section 4: Designing Your SEO Strategy
SEO can be overwhelming. Replace panic with serene calm as you:
- Put everything into a comprehensive strategy
- Pick the key tasks to get results if you’re low on time
- Learn which metrics to track and which to ignore
- Implement three key practices that will ensure long-term improvement, whatever Google throws at you
"But how do I know all this is possible?"
Tim Cameron-Kitchen started out as a professional drummer. After building and ranking a website for his next-door neighbour, he got bitten by the SEO bug. Hundreds of clients later and with a team of 100 at his agency Exposure Ninja, Tim’s story shows that anyone, even if you don’t have a background in SEO, can learn what it takes to rank their website on Google.We update the book at least once a year to reflect the latest changes to the algorithm, so you’re always in the know. Lifetime updates are included with purchase, so this is the last SEO book you’ll ever need to buy!
Bonuses worth over £400
You’ll also receive a FREE video review of your website’s SEO, carried out by one of the SEO experts at Exposure Ninja. They’ll build you a prioritised plan to follow to improve your ranking and sales.