(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Master the Circle of Fifths and Crack the Secret Code of Music Theory
Discover how to form any scale – in any key
Understand key signatures
Change key musically and effectively
Understand how to apply and hear music theory on the guitar
Instantly know the notes of any major of minor scale
The Circle of Fifths for Guitarists
- Are you aware of key signatures, keys and scales but don’t quite know how they fit together?
- Would you like to have complete freedom to build and use the right scales on guitar?
- Do you want to know exactly which notes to play in any major or minor scale?
- Do you know how to change key smoothly and easily?
The Circle of Fifths for Guitarists will teach you to build, understand and use the essential building-blocks of music theory to become a better musician, quickly and easily.
Here’s what you get:
- A complete course, building from the first principles of music that allows you to create, understand and master the Circle of Fifths.
- Discover how to build every major and relative minor scales.
- Understand how key signatures work and instantly know the notes of any scale
- An instant trick to tell you the notes in any key, just using by looking at your guitar fretboard!
Bonus: Learn to instantly see the relationships six ‘secret’ closely related key changes that you can use in your own writing and playing instantly.
Are you Missing part of the puzzle?
Most guitarists know a lot of scales, but few actually understand the essential principles of how they are built and how they relate to each other.
The Circle of Fifths is like an ancient ‘Rosetta Stone’ of music theory that not only tells you which notes are in any key, but also contains the secret of how every scale is built and how every scale relates to each other.
In The Circle of Fifths, you will not only learn how The Circle works, but you will also learn to build it yourself and gain instant access to the deep inner core of theory that governs everything in music.
The Circle of Fifths for Guitarists shows how every key, scale, chord and modulation works in music. It’s essential knowledge of any aspiring musician.
Theory is just knowledge, but once you hear it, it becomes music. The Circle of Fifths for Guitarists contains many supporting audio examples to help you get inside the theory and quickly apply the concepts to your own playing. Get it for free from www.fundamental-changes.com
This book is Free on Kindle Unlimited